Welcome To My Home improvement Blog, The articles and features are written me David Benjamin 11 years ago I bought the worst house on the block, there is something to be said in your twenties were you think you do anything. This is the kind of house that either an experienced carpenter or someone how has a rich uncle, needless to say I had neither, but I did have family members with power tools and some tricks of the trade I read books, blogs and magazines along with This old house and HGTV I became pretty good and everything a home needs inside and out .. As a part time writer and a weekend home improvement warrior I wanted to share some of my insight aboutg Home Ideas, Home Design, DIY, Home Remodeling, Home building and the products it takes to build your dream home. Indoor and outdoor project from cooking to changing out a light fixture. Every week we will have new ideas on how to improve your home by yourself.
So have fun enjoying the process then you’re more likely to make costly mistakes. Be Safe we all have different talents and skills. If you feel uncomfortable or unsafe while working on a project then you should probably call in an expert. No home improvement is worth losing a body part. Be Smart. There are multiple ways to complete any home improvement. Be Creative. Most home improvements consist of a creative mix of scientific principals and artistic decisions. Make Mistakes. Making mistakes is how you learn. If you did everything perfectly the first time you wouldn’t learn anything new, you wouldn’t be having fun and you wouldn’t get a sense of accomplishment. Be Realistic Every project, home improvement or otherwise, is constrained by budget, skill and time. You can usually trade one for another.
I We hope you enjoy reading and sharing this site as much as we enjoy bringing it to you!
Top Home Improvement Articles of The Week
- How To Find the Right Tile Floor
- Desired Performance of Commercial and Industrial Ceiling Fans
- Home Renovations and Additions That are Not Good Investments
- Things to bear in mind regarding high-end kitchen remodels:
- Excellent Ideas for the Bathroom
- Hints about Finding the Right Carpet for Your Home
- Do I need A New Roof For My Home?
- Can I install Replacement Widows Myself
- Things to know before engaging a General Contractor
- Tips For Having A Successful House Painting Project
- Advantages of Remodeling Your Kitchen
- Bathroom Design Ideas for 2013
- 7 Ideas To Remodel Your Small Kitchen and Bath – Part 2
- 7 Ideas To Remodel Your Small Kitchen and Bath
- Ways to Finance Home Improvements
- Easy Pool Landscaping Ideas : Starting Pool Landscaping
- Is Linoleum or Hardwood Flooring Better
- Remove Mold with a Dehumidifier
- Are Basement Dehumidifiers Worthwhile
- Increase Living Space a Basement Dehumidifier
- Learn About Basement Dehumidifiers
- Tips for Removing Mold from Your Home
- Options for Changing Your Kitchen Backsplash
- Tips for Home Remodeling on a Tight Budget
- Philly Energy Rebates